OpticeTM software is multi-functional that integrates with unmanned and traditional aviation systems, as well as existing geospatial intelligence systems (GIS). It enriches data and helps shorten the time from data acquisition to action, supporting first responder data analysis, oil and gas aerial assessment, facility management and more.
Optice allows your operators and analysts to focus on operational support functions within one simple tool. There is no back-end system required, allowing you to increase capabilities while reducing costs.
OPTICE SUPPORT APPLICATIONS
|FIRST RESPONDERS, ENERGY, UTILITIES AND ENVIRONMENTAL
|DEFENSE, INTELLIGENCE AND NATIONAL SECURITY
- Assisted interactivity
- Real-time object tracking
- Interactive video tagging and annotations
- Activity identification and correlation
- Integrate map-based view
- Activity based report generation
- MISB FMV and external sensor metadata support
- Network and file based playback
- Custom reports
- Seamlessly integrates with unmanned and traditional aviation systems
- Drones, camera systems, security
- Easily find, identify, and assign attributes to any visible object
- Interact with live or historical data for real-time or forensic analysis
- Integrate with existing GIS systems
- Create custom data layers to visualize data sourced from different locations or sensors
- Nvidia® GPU (6GB+ memory)
- Windows® 10
- 16GB of system RAM (24+ recommended)
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
NVIDIA is a registered trademark of NVIDIA.